Saturday, January 15, 2011

... played with LibraryThing

And I must say, we played very well together, no fights, hissyfits, nuffink.  OK, so I've made a start (albeit very small) on adding books to LibraryThing, very easy to join, ditto adding books.  Not sure what tags to put on so have just left most of them blank for now.  Here's the link to my catalogue:

Kylie's LibraryThing

Doesn't make for very interesting reading but I will work on it, one day....! 

I've currently got this really rubbish MS Word doc listing all the books I've read especially my fave authors with brief reviews ('great!' 'crap!' etc etc) and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unsophisticated compared to what I can do with LT.

Managed to add the LT widget too so more pwitty pictures on my blog now, sweeeet!

So, that's week 6 in the bag, wonder what I'll discover about Facebook that I don't already know?  REALLY hoping to find something I can amaze Ben (15 y.o.) with...
Just finishing up with another pic of Lloyd Cole for no reason other that I can as I know how now...

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see someone else who has enjoyed LibraryThing. Very useful and fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind LibraryThing - what did you reckon to THIS pic of Lloyd Cole??!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to see him in Feb, he plays in Perth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Lloyd Cole, what more can I say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Library Thing too. Great to see Lloyd Cole in picture, a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie,

    I'm soo jealous of your computing ability! I've just completed Week 2 of the Web 2.0 training course and have managed to set up my blog -whooptidoo!!. Currently on Week 3 and Flickr is doing my head in!

    ReplyDelete